Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Cloud Mining Is It Worth It?

A very common question for newcomers to the crypto currency community is, "can I make money off cloud mining?" This is my run into that experience and a journal as I either lose or make money via such company. My investment are placed into the two largest and oldest cloud mining companies Genesis-Mining and Hashflare. Genesis minning is a company that started in 2014 based out of Hong Kong with service coming from Iceland they have various "live streams"
Genesis Mining:
Ethereum - 1MH/s $30 2 year contract
SHA56 - 2TH/s $300 forever contract*
X11 - 11MH/s $60 2 year contract

Hashflare
SHA56 - 10GH/s $1.20 forever contract*


Note: I had larger purchases for Hashflare however my debit card put the purchase on hold then it appears Hashflare cancelled my order. If a profit gets turned I will be reinvesting into both as time goes on.

*Forever contracts remain valid as long as the minning stays "profitable". Both companies subtract a payment for electricity on your daily payout. Additional note is Hash claims to resume minning if the coin returns to being profitable while Genesis terminates the contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hashflare

It has been a bit since the last post but Hashflare has changed their policy contracts are no longer forever. It is not advised to continue ...